- Drive the delivery and deployment of the custom solutions on the Cloud environment, with focus on automating the overall build, provisioning and deployment
- Design and implement DevOps solutions using appropriate tools and technologies
- Demonstrate thought leadership, researching and implementing cloud solutions and DevOps tools fitting the ecosystem
- Lead a team of developers and ensure the Technical Staff has sufficient expertise and experience to implement the prescribed agile practices
- Facilitate sprint/release planning activities, coach/mentor daily scrum meetings, support application demonstrations, sprint reviews and team retrospectives.
- Identify potential project risks, implement appropriate courses of action to address project slippage and develop strategies to mitigate future risk.
- Work with developers and testers across multiple development teams during sprints on applying agile practices and methods.
- Advise customers regarding cloud architecture and ensure that the architecture is in compliance with cloud best practice and security standards. Must intimately understand and advise on client tech environment
- Develop end to end infrastructure architecture for solutions
- Interface directly with customer as the lead from fronts
- Research new technologies on how they fit into our deliveries
- Formally mentor junior team members within REAN
- Manage client technical and delivery expectations working closely with the PMO
- Quality focused delivery towards customer delight
- Typically 8+ years of relevant industry experience
- AWS Infra and Security design and deployment automation using tools like terraform, chef, ansible
- Strong communication to be able to work with customer directly
- Linux, git, Jenkins
- DevOps and Automation focused
Good to have:
- Docker, Kubernetes
- Monitoring experience
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.